All participants will receive a special rider pack which will contain many benefits in 2016 such as the
- Taggisar ICE stickers for your Bike and Helmet.
- Timing Chip and Stickers for Helmet and Bike
- FILA 60% off retail price discount coupon
- Discounts for Sports Medicine applications such as Heart Rate Threshold / Sports Massage
- $50 discount off the your next Bike Ergonomic (Bike Fit) assessment.
Riders collecting their Packs can also purchase ETIXX or ENERVIT hydration and nutrition products during the pick up at a discounted price of 20% off the RETAIL – while stocks last.
Limited number of CAGF T-shirts and Jerseys will also be available for purchase.
The two dates for the collection of the Rider Participation Packs are as follows:
Monday 9th May 2016 4pm to 8pm
Wednesday 11th May 2016 4pm to 8pm
Location: Perth Integrated Health – Southern Clinic
Address: Level 1, 48 Kishorn Place, Applecross
Click here to view map
Riders that sign up from the 11th May 2016 must collect their Participant Packs on the event day itself, 16th May 2016 between 530 am and 630 am.